Alex Jones Exposed
ALEX JONES’ DIVORCE AND CHILD CUSTODY CASE GO PUBLIC!
IMPORTANT UPDATES: Alex Jones’ father testified in court on Monday, April 24th, saying in part that he has made “millions of dollars” over the past several years creating front companies that contract business with Infowars. Alex Jones’ mother testified in court on Friday, April 21st, saying in part that Infowars is a “family business” and that she and Alex Jones’ father are both heavily involved in all aspects of the Infowars operation. Since Alex Jones has already stated in the past that both of his parents were/are C.I.A. operatives, these recent admissions from Alex Jones’ parents constitute direct proof that Infowars is in fact a covert U.S. Govt. intelligence operation.
Alex Jones’ public two week long child custody trial is being covered by Jewish journalist Jonathan Tilove of the Austin American-Statesman.
– Alex Jones and his Jewish ex-wife Kelly Nichols are locked in a two week long child custody trial in Travis County, Texas.
– Alex Jones’ lawyers are arguing that their client should not be judged on his parental fitness by his fake on-air radio persona.
– Kelly Nichols’ lawyers are arguing that Alex Jones’ on-air behavior proves that he is an unfit parent to their three children.
HUGE UPDATE! Alex Jones has a new wife. Alex Jones married Austin, Texas area Jewish escort / yoga instructor Erika Wulff in January, 2017. Alex Jones had been utilizing Erika Wulff’s escort services since at least early 2013, which was the original reason that his ex-wife Kelly ‘Violet’ Nichols divorced him.
BREAKING NEWS! Alex Jones was legally divorced from his Jewish wife Kelly Jones/Violet Nichols on March 23, 2015. Kelly/Violet initially filed for divorce from Alex Jones on December 18, 2013, and since then has been engaged in continuous litigation against him over custody of their three children. As part of the divorce settlement, Alex Jones was court ordered to deed the family house (valued at $900k) to Kelly/Violet as well as sign a promissory note payable to Kelly/Violet in the amount of $2.7 million (Kelly/Violet also owns an additional house valued at $1 million).
Alex Jones’ divorce was first discovered by this website, AlexJonesExposed.info. Self-admitted F.B.I. informant and D.o.D. intelligence agent Aaron Wilson of GONOB Radio / Alex Jones Critic / Alt-Media Radio / Alt-Right Radio / Video Freedom / 360win falsely claims that he was the first to discover Alex Jones’ divorce, but in fact Wilson only thought that Alex Jones and his wife were separated, not divorced. It was this site, AlexJonesExposed.info, that first discovered the Hays / Travis County official public records indicating that Alex Jones and his wife were divorced, not just separated. (Additional note: Aaron Wilson serially reinvents himself online in order to better infiltrate and monitor various internet communities for the Federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies that he contracts for.)
1. – Alex Jones was married to a Jewish woman named Violet Nichols, with whom he has three(3) children.
2. – Alex Jones’ Jewish ex-wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel’s ‘Law of Return’.
3. – Alex Jones is funded by at least thirty-four(34) Jewish sponsors and advertisers whom financially support his radio show and websites.
4. – Alex Jones’ flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the Zionist Jew Jeffrey Smulyan.
5. – Alex Jones’ radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) executive officers of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.
6. – Alex Jones employs a Jewish attorney named Elizabeth Morgan who is also employed by Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.
7. – Alex Jones’ employee Molly Maroney, the managing editor of Infowars Magazine, is a former intern for Stratfor, a private intelligence agency based in Austin, Texas, which has been linked to the C.I.A. and Mossad. The founder and CEO of Stratfor is the Zionist Jew George Friedman. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and Stratfor.
8. – Alex Jones’ parents David Jones and Carol Jones have been employed by the C.I.A. in the past. Alex Jones’ cousin Verna Grayce Chao is currently employed as a C.I.A. contractor by Dell (previously by IBM). Verna’s brother Buckley Hamman was one of the original founders of Infowars in 1995. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Central Intelligence Agency.